54th Annual Thomasville Fly-In
October 8-10, 2021
Welcome again to the Thomasville Aviation Club Fly-In, the best grassroots fly-in around!
Arriving at TVI
Please fly an FAA standard left traffic pattern; enter the pattern on a forty-five degree leg. Please avoid using a straight-in approach on any runway.
Use your radio to self-announce your position and intention. According to the Aeronautical Information Manual, Chapter 4-1-9g, "traffic in the area please advise" is NOT a recognized self-announce position and/or intention phrase and should NOT be used at the fly-in.
TVI Radio Frequencies:
123.300 ground advisory -- used only during the fly-in.
The Squawk Box Cafe (in the Thomasville Aviation Club Building)
Proceeds from meals served at the Squawk Box Cafe support the fly-in and are the only source of revenue for the Thomasville Aviation Club. Please support us!
- Friday Supper – Italian Feast
- Saturday Breakfast - Full, Hot Breakfast
- Saturday Midday - Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, and Snacks will be available
- Saturday Supper - Southern BBQ Extravaganza (Pork, Ribs, and Chicken)
- Sunday Breakfast - Full, Hot Breakfast
We will continue to provide shuttle service to/from town for those who need it. Times and details will be posted soon.